RPSI administers a full-range of qualified retirement plans.
As your third-party administrator, we can assist you with the following services and contribute to the success of your plan.
Help determine the right type of plan for you and provide plan design consulting
- Assist you with Defined Benefit or Defined Contribution plans.
- Prepare comparisons and proposals for various types of plans.
- We work with Profit Sharing, 401(k), 403(b), 457 and other types of qualified pension plans.
Preparing plan documents, amendments and IRS filings
- We sponsor our own prototype and volume submitter plan documents.
- Prepare cross-tested and age-weighted documents.
Calculating and allocating contributions and forfeitures
- 3(16) Services
- We offer all the services not available through some investment firms or record keepers
- We support the company’s investment advisor to ensure full compliance
Preparing the plan’s annual report and other compliance documents
- Allocation report
- Financial statements
- Summary annual report (You are required by law to provide a copy of this report to each participant annually)
- Individual participant statements for each plan participant
- 5500 tax filing
- Distribution forms for anyone eligible for a distribution
- Perform all required compliance testing such as top heavy, ADP/ACP testing, coverage testing, annual additions limits testing, and any other required non-discrimination tests
- Prepare signature-ready government filings
Meet our Founder
Dina L. Hamad
President and Founder
919-816-0221 x121 | send message
Ms. Hamad graduated from North Carolina State University in 1985 with a Degree in Accounting and Business Management. She began her career in qualified retirement plan administration with Hutchison & Associates in Raleigh, NC. She worked in the retirement plan industry for Wachovia Bank and for the local office of Dun & Bradstreet Pension Services prior to co-founding Retirement Plan Solutions, Inc. in 1992. Retirement Plan Solutions, Inc. provides full service retirement plan administration and consulting services for over 550 clients. Ms. Hamad, with over 30 years of experience in the retirement plan industry, offers numerous client presentations on retirement plan topics. She is active in the Raleigh and Cary Chambers, American Society of Pension Actuaries and the Triangle Benefits Forum. She also enjoys helping raise money for the MS society and Susan G. Komen Foundation as well as reading, boating and vacationing at the North Carolina Coast.